[MLB-WIRELESS] xDSL to Node GHO

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Wed Jul 9 14:11:15 EST 2003

Hi,

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Ryan Abbenhuys wrote:

> Another issue, due to the nature of the deal with the person who
> owns the property at GHO and the fact that they have no interest in
> wireless, I doubt we could get an ADSL link straight into there.
> That and the fact that phone lines up in the hills aren't terribly
> good quality.

I had thought about that, but the fact that it was placed there in the
first place inspired me to think that if you guy's wanted something,
you'd work it out .. :)

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----