[MLB-WIRELESS] Help setting up a wireless house to house link

Bill Contoyannis Bill.Contoyannis at eng.monash.edu.au
Wed Jul 2 12:28:01 EST 2003

Hi,

I was wandering if anyone was willing to give me a hand setting up a
wireless link for two house (across the road from each other).

The process was started by a friend of a friend who has dumped all of
the stuff with me but I just can't get it to work??? (Maybe just me !)

I've got a wireless acces point (DI 614+), two Cantennas and a laptop
card...may still be missing a wireless repeater as I would like to have
wireless access in the second house.

I'm in the East Brighton area.

Happy to offer an hourly rate for any help!
Please contact me if anyone can help (email or phone).....Please!!!

--
Bill

0414 503214