[MLB-WIRELESS] Veritech

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jul 1 10:50:56 EST 2003

You are quite a few versions of FreeBSD behind there and might want to
consider updating, unless you have been able to update drivers etc using
cvsup (cvsup is not a stong point of mine at the moment).  4.8 for a
production machine or 5.1 if you want to have a bit of a play with very new
and not 99.9% stable.

Matt.