[MLB-WIRELESS] Zebra/OSPF/Windows config stuff

Andrew Griffiths andrewg at d2.net.au
Thu Jan 30 04:26:48 EST 2003

Hi all,

Just for those who don't hang in #melb-wireless (or haven't recently),
heres a URL for the documentation stuff I mentioned. I wouldn't bet it
be absolutely correct, but its better than nothing.

http://aggriffiths.d2.net.au/andrewg/

Also, since I'm doing a link exchange with a person, here is another
site thats rather good for documentation, http://pilot.org.ua/zebra.

Sincerely,
Andrew Griffiths

--
<DaWeepa> so XP... how do u feel about the fact that omega cheated on
you with a chick