[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: URGENT: New SQL Worm?

Michael Nardella michael at nardella.com.au
Sun Jan 26 13:22:25 EST 2003

A snip from Messagelabs....

The first reported attacks of SQLSlammer were recorded around 0530 GMT on
25th January 2003, and has been subsequently reported in many countries
across the globe.  Most notably in South Korea where the majority of the
country’s Internet services were unavailable for many hours.  The effects
were also felt particularly harshly in most of South-East Asia, Japan and
India.

Michael