[MLB-WIRELESS] Prblems with Dlink 900 AP

Justin littlejuz at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 26 03:58:22 EST 2003

Ok, I've managed to really bust up my AP. I cannot get any SNMP utility to
talk to it via ethernet. It works ok, I can connect two clients to each
other via the AP (one using the Ethernet port) and they talk toghether fine.
The USB connectivity works a treat. I can ping the ethernet IP no problem, I
can change and ping the AP IP no problem, loaded the same version of DLink
firmware, done a restore factory defaults, reset passwords, changed IP,
changed cables, disabled the wireles card in my PC, tried different programs
(linksys, dlink and Amtel) but nothing talks to it via ethernet.... what TF
have I done?

Can I load a different Firmware via the USB connection?

Please Help?

Regards,
Gaz.