[MLB-WIRELESS] Cat5 max length

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Fri Jan 24 10:16:02 EST 2003

> No no - he can hit warp speed - it's called warping the minds
> of those
> around you as they try to contemplate how the damned thing
> manages to run
> at all, let alone go so fast...

LOL

> Sounds like the Datto and the Doof Shuttle need to meet -
> it's just a stock
> standard '97 model
> M[ost]A[lways]Z[ipping]D[angerously]A[bout] Astina so
> it'd lose a raw acceleration test but it can go around
> corners on rails -
> really neat if you're a G-Force/G-LOC freak like me :)

Nice!  Nothing like a bit of tight cornering. :-)

> obWireless - my "when I have some spare $$$" plans include
> ripping out the
> current stereo, replacing with new speakers & amp (ewww, I
> said amp - bad
> llama! :) and a portable MP3 player. The space where the
> stereo was gets
> used for the LCD screen of the on-board linux box & 802.11
> card - could be
> a bit of a wait though - my latest projects still haven't
> been funded yet :(

Well, the Commodore always has something with wireless capability, just not
for data hehe...  Throw in the big HF box, and huge areas are within reach.
Will definitely be doing that on the way to and from NSW next month. :-)

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for Viruses

This correspondence is for the named person’s use only. It may contain