[MLB-WIRELESS] Smart Amps??

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Thu Jan 23 17:41:37 EST 2003

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 02:01:26PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 11:12:36PM +1100, Simon Butcher wrote:
> > However, if you really need a run longer than 14 meters (LMR-400), get
> > better cable! LMR-500 runs can be up to 17 meters, LMR-600 for just over
> > 21 meters, LMR-900 for just over 31 meters..
> >
> > I believe it'll cost less than buying a _good quality_ amplifier, and be
> > a far better investment.
>
> i know that LMR-400 is under $5/metre....any idea of price for the
> thicker cables?  rojone's web site doesn't seem to have prices for them.

in case anyone else on MW is interested, i contacted rojone and they
told me:

   LMR600 is $8.65/Mtr Inc GST Ex Stock Sydney
   LMR900 we don't stock any longer so there would be an 8 week lead time.

   Price for shipping is $20.00 inc GST per order anywhere in Australia
   We accept credit card purchases.

they also sent me a pricelist (PDF format) which i haven't looked at
yet.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>