[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: URGENT MIRRORING SOFTWARE

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 23 15:10:22 EST 2003

Hi All,

Sorry for the OT post but I need to know if anyone has the capabilities to
mirror data that is currently on one of 2 drives in a RAID,  the drive has
been found to be faulty and I am picking up another one soon, to save me
rebuilding the array from the ground up I want to mirror it across.  The
mirroring software needs to be able to mirror anything irrelevant of whats
actually on the HDD.

The faulty HDD doesnt have any problems on the sections I need to mirror so
it should be ok *fingers crossed*.

Thanks for you help and sorry for the OT post.

Matt.