[MLB-WIRELESS] Cisco Aironet Cards

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Thu Jan 23 12:29:17 EST 2003

Guys, a cheaper option may be to go with the AIR-LMC350 which has dual
mmcx connectors.
I'm sure HT has them for just under $300. see
http://www.ht.com.au/Scripts/xworks.exe?PART:E5158#Tof   Just add cradle
:)

Darren Dreis
Vice President
Melbourne Wireless Inc.
vicepresident at wireless.org.au
http://www.wireless.org.au

"Lloyd" <lloyd_spanks at hotmail.com>
Sent by: owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au
24/01/2003 10:26 AM

        To:     "Melbourne Wireless" <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Cisco Aironet Cards

Seeing as the currently the Australian dollar is so strong against the US
dollar I did a search and found I could get the WLS-PCI352 card for
$339AUS+post/handling. It's a pity we can't have reasonable prices here as
don't want to make a profit for some random american. Oh well.

Lloyd