[MLB-WIRELESS] RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] instant AP for roamabout client

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Thu Jan 23 11:19:54 EST 2003

This is correct as far as I know. I have a lucent AP (RG-1000), which
also has this option (I configure it using FreeBase) except that it is
actually labelled "Microwave Oven Robustness" (more specific).

However, I've never had the opportunity to test if it works because I
don't have a microwave :) (what sort of nerd am I?)

	Fenn.