[MLB-WIRELESS] US unveils chip-zapping 'lightning bomb' to tackle Saddam

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Thu Jan 23 00:38:09 EST 2003

Wow, time to Nazi analogy less than three posts, is this a new world record?

Aaanyway, please excuse me if I'm a little hyper about stuff like
this in the current environment, with the amount of  law enforcement
interest in these topics.  I'm not in charge of this email list, so
I'm not in a position to "impose rules" on anyone.

Now, would anyone like to talk about wireless networking?

Clae.

--
   insert twee, inoffensive .sig joke