[MLB-WIRELESS] US unveils chip-zapping 'lightning bomb' to tackle Saddam

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Jan 22 13:59:00 EST 2003

I know that Clae is one of the committee members but since when was this a
right to the title of "Snowball of the Manor Farm" (was that too esoteric a
reference for you?). Censure and censorship is hardly what I signed up for.

If I choose to eloquently swear it is because I want to ensure that I get
across the gravity of my emotions when it comes to the correlation between
people who feel the need to push their own censorship agendas and their own
small erectile member issues.

Cheers,

Dean