[MLB-WIRELESS] Making a roof mounted antenna easily removable?

Justin littlejuz at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jan 21 19:56:33 EST 2003

Thanks for the feedback, but height is not really the issue. Something to
mount an antenna to is better than nothing, regardless of the height. Too
high means more stress on the mounting points, so 3 meters is fine with me.
:) I suggest people need to check their local councils to the bylaws that
apply to them.

 As for the suggestion, any reason for two sleves if I wanted an outer sleve
but only one if I went an internal one?

 I would have thought that a larger diameter outer sleve would have been
stronger than a smaller diameter inner one? But I'm no engineer :P

Regards,
Gaz.