[MLB-WIRELESS] orinoco as AP

Tristan Gulyas zardoz at 2600.org.au
Sun Jan 19 14:04:47 EST 2003

Hmm not sure whether this'll let you do bridging (which is why we're all
after AP mode in the first place) as I recall that the cards use seperate
bridging firmware.

Maybe the drivers take care of it.

Might throw win2k on a machine and have a play with it.  I would guess that
the APmode stuff may not work under XP due to the fact that WinXP likes to
take control over the wireless settings itself....

anyone tried this under XP>

.t