[MLB-WIRELESS] cheap inverter

Jason Tedesco jtedesco at request.com.au
Fri Jan 17 12:26:38 EST 2003

Some Good News,
	I called my account rep for Dell and asked if they sold in car power supplys.  After giving them the model number they gave me the info.  The one for my lappy is $173 ex gst.  The manufacture is Targus.  The power supply comes with a few different tips, and they even told me which tip number I should use.  The link can be found below.  Targus make these adapters for most big name manufactures.

http://targus.com.au/accessories_power.asp