[MLB-WIRELESS] Slashdotted weather balloon experiment

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Fri Jan 17 09:40:13 EST 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:40 pm, Alfred Shippen wrote:
> Thats silly, who would want to go to new zealand? Let alone walk.... ;-)

ok, ok, I was being silly :-) ofcourse no one would........

Oh, wait... that would mean that they could walk here?!???!!!  Ok. bad idea.
forget I said anything. Folks, _DO NOT_ try this at home... the consequences
could be horrific...

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
would somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?