[MLB-WIRELESS] Radius support specifically for WLAN

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jan 16 10:11:53 EST 2003

I'm trying Dolphin now. If anyone would like the 73Mb iso rather than
going through Reefedge's laborous registration process, let me know.
It's another of these sveet little Web-based interfaces that is highly
configurable, but at the moment it has _no_ wifi card support and can
only be installed on Pentium-class systems. No wifi card support means
you have to place it in between the system you want to secure and your
access point via two wired NICs, which is a little bit pointless IMHO.
Pentium-class means that old 486 really is a boat anchor.
- Barry

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 10:08, Ryan Abbenhuys wrote:
> "....When using Dolphin, users can force systems to authenticate with their wireless
> LAN via SSL-based login, provide different security rules for guest users, and
> use layer 3 security (3DES IPSec) with their Linux, BSD, and Windows wireless
> clients."
>
> http://www.reefedge.com/techzone/tech-news-8.html

barry park
community wireless project http://wireless.bur.st