[MLB-WIRELESS] Interstate meshing

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Wed Jan 15 18:17:57 EST 2003

At 05:29 PM 15/01/2003 +1100, you wrote:

>I think that it's very viable to do - but you need someone on the other end
>of the link to take steps too - and I couldn't find anyone to even consider
>the possiblilty in Perth...

That's a pity.  Therein lies an opportunity to approach the ISP to do such
a link between _any_ 2 of their PoPs.  Maybe the Perth people will wake up,
once the concept is up and running somewhere...  Perhaps they just need
convincing?

I don't think your idea is crazy at all.  Ambitions?  Perhaps, but
realistic, if a little optimistic. :-)

73 de Tony, VK3JED
http://vkradio.com