[MLB-WIRELESS] 713P's & NAT Issue

bchild at mail.wireless.org.au bchild at mail.wireless.org.au
Tue Jan 14 19:31:07 EST 2003

Hi All,

I have a little problem that I'd like to pose as a challenage to people
who are willing to make hardware do what there suppos not to do.  It
appears that in the DLink 713P NAT can't be disable, I would like to know
of another who can think of a workaround or know of a hack or mod to the
firmware or hidden page to turn this so called feature off.

I will post a page up later and give a better explantion of what I'm
trying to do.

Thanks in Advance
Glen