[MLB-WIRELESS] RFEI: Hills 25dBi antennae

Simon Butcher pickle at alien.net.au
Tue Jan 14 13:06:51 EST 2003

Hi all,

I'm curious as to how much interest there would be in a bulk order of
Hills 25dBi parabolic dish antennae? I'm willing to look into organising
such an order, since the TIB seems to constantly have omni's for sale
(*cough* :)..

More information can be found at
http://www.hillsantenna.com.au/catalog/microwaveantennalo.pdf

Prices would be less than $160 per antenna + postage (although postage
may be complicated or impossible due to Australia Post parcel
restrictions). I'd be willing to allow pick-up from here, in Croydon
(Look at Node FXC on LocFinder for a map :).

Obviously the more buyers the cheaper the price will get.

If there's interest in lower power antennae, please tell me too, as
Hills also have 15 and 19 dBi models (for cheaper, obviously).

Cheers,

 - Simon