[MLB-WIRELESS] Avaya/Orinico or dlink 900AP+ bug?

Rowan Crowe rowan at sensation.net.au
Mon Jan 13 04:30:05 EST 2003

Hi all,

I just upgraded the firmware in my 900AP+, now if I set my Avaya card into
power saving mode there is absolutely no IP/ethernet connectivity,
although it is connected to the AP. Has anyone else seen this?

I was re-enabling power saving mode to see if the update had fixed the
problem with the 900AP+ locking up after a while if I accessed it using an
Avaya in power saving mode. Now it doesn't work at all. :)

I'll install the latest Avaya firmware and see how that goes.

Cheers.

--
Rowan Crowe - Melbourne, Australia
www.camrecord.com  www.camdiscover.com  www.heyasl.com  www.sensationbot.com