[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 12/01/2003

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 12 12:23:29 EST 2003

It does look like a bit of conflict of interest, especially with the
extremely poor prices.  If I remember correctly we can purchase a Hills
24dbi antenna for about $150 on the cheap end of the scale or if you go for
a more expensive 24dbi antenna it will cost you around $300-$350.

I doubt there will be any response at all to these products unless there is
an extremely large price change.

Matt.