[MLB-WIRELESS] Big Day In

Troy Mitchell troy.mitchell at mcsproperty.com.au
Fri Jan 10 14:54:39 EST 2003

Here we are folks, the much anticipated and belated BDI details. Apologies for the delays in distributing this info, but we got it rather late in the game(;) ourselves.

The timeslots detailed below may change slightly to cater for 'Grand Final' events being held, of course we want to maximise the amount of people who will attend each 'workshop'.

We have been allocated 3 tables in the concourse area.

The content of the workshops and presentations will attempt to cover all aspects of Community Networking and 802.11b specific setups and requirements. We will do a few Antenna building demo's, and display / demo any equipment we can get.
If you have any further ideas, or specific presentations or demo's you think would be worthwhile, please let us know asap that we may integrate it into the schedule.

 BDI Presentation/Workshop Schedule:

 Saturday
      1    13:30    General Presentation
      2    14:00    Connectivity Workshop
      3    16:00    Antenna Workshop
      4    17:30    Connectivity Workshop
      5    20:30    Connectivity Workshop
 Sunday
      6    10:00    Connectivity Workshop
      7    12:00    Alternate Computing
      8    14:00    Antenna Workshop

I have a current door-list for the people that we have established as being exhibitors, If you are unsure of your status, or if you are already on the list, please e-mail me directly.

Also, If you plan on gaming, or just want to pop in at some stage over the weekend, Let us know and we may be able to arrange passes, possibly even a couple of players tickets, but dont rely on this option being available, pre-arrange with me, today.

Melbourne Wireless Committee

Troy Mitchell.
txrx at eridu.net