[MLB-WIRELESS] You guys know much about this stuff from DLINK - D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 9 11:41:02 EST 2003

As far as I am aware this gear is based on the 802.11g standard, although if you note what the product is promoted as there is no mention that it is 802.11g so I would be a little careful with it as you might end up stuck with gear that only works with other DLink products at that speed or normal 802.11b.

Matt.