[MLB-WIRELESS] Richmond - NodeGBJ

James Mollison james_mollison at pacific.net.au
Tue Jan 7 14:49:13 EST 2003

Gday MelbWireless

NodeGBJ.  Its located in the middle of richmond. LOS is not all that
great due to these (horrible and f%&kn ugly) two-story townhouses that
keep cropping up.  I'm working with fenn to put some gear on the roof,
and last night we were able to establish a link between GBJ and BAE.
I've emailed some other nodes in the area, but this lil email can serve
as a general notice to any richmond lurkers.

I took a picture from the roof last night:
http://agent.cutw.net/wireless/roof360shot.jpg

And there's a 2.1meg big version:
http://agent.cutw.net/wireless/roof360shot-big.jpg

We'll be doing some more testing on saterday - late afternoon, as we
should be able to get some extra height then.  Please email me/fenn/bleh
if you are doing wirelessy related stuff at the time.

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?NodeGBJ

Woooo!

--------

Kind Regards