[MLB-WIRELESS]Wireless experiments-Melb WISP

Drew drew at wireless.org.au
Tue Jan 7 12:07:52 EST 2003

They could do it via software in the pc with the nic's in them, and yes,
bandwidth is reduced. This is why its a good idea to have multiple
radios connected to directional's than have one omni for everything. But
omni's do make network growth a whole lot quicker, if people can live
with the speeds.

Drew