[MLB-WIRELESS] Big Day In group booking

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Tue Jan 7 09:20:37 EST 2003

> May Sneeze's nads shrivel to the size of ball bearings. Oh wait, they
> already have.

Hrmm, and I wonder how yo came about this piece of information?!?! ;P

> Fukit., no one else seems to be doing anything. I'll be running a
> melbwireless wireless access point - a PIII 500MHz with an Enterasys
> card running Debian on the end of a 5dBi omni - pretty much the whole
> weekend. I'll run a c-s server (chooken, you want to run a
> melbwireless
> clan war?), ircd, speak freely, phpsysinfo (so people can see how the
> thing is performing) mrtg (to gauge the traffic it handles).
> If anyone
> would like to see any other services, let me know and I'll see what I
> can do.

Sounds like you'll be having fun.  As I said previously, I'm not going to be
around much on the weekend...  I have a major HF portable project to setup,
and will be using this weekend for commissioning tests... Wish it was the
party in the park this time round, would have been perfect for a full scale
field test. :)

And of course, I can't resist the opportunity to take advantage of the
expected weather conditions. :)

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for Viruses

This correspondence is for the named person’s use only. It may contain