[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: Open Spectrum

Steven Haigh netwiz at wireless.org.au
Mon Jan 6 18:49:04 EST 2003

Signed,
Steven Haigh
http://wireless.org.au
(Visit https://wireless.org.au to install our Root Certificate.)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Giles" <itch at richardgiles.net>
To: "Steven Haigh" <netwiz at wireless.org.au>
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 4:21 PM
Subject: Open Spectrum

> Steven
>
> Recently there has been a lot of talk in the U.S. about putting the radio
spectrum under commons control. I noted that we in Australia have not made a
mention of it. So on my Blog, http://www.richardgiles.net/blog I have
requested that if people are interested in being a part of a group, we could
make the suggestion to the ACA. Especially since they are currently
requesting suggestions for Workshops early this year.

> I would appreciate it if perhaps you could link to my request, or if you
know anyone who may be interested in taking part.