[MLB-WIRELESS] BDI CS competition

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jan 4 16:41:55 EST 2003

(i) Why not have a melbwireless comp? Two teams, c-s, completely
wireless clients/server. No cat 5, no mercy.

(ii) Melbwireless is supposed to be holding a workshop at the event. Is
there any forward planning on this? From posts to the
bigdayin.ausforums.com website, it looks as though melbwireless will be
showing people how to set up wireless systems?

- Barry

--

barry park
community wireless project http://wireless.bur.st