[MLB-WIRELESS] Eastern region temporary mailing list

Cameron McCormack clm at csse.monash.edu.au
Fri Jan 3 20:22:57 EST 2003

Dave Fregon:
> A concern is the rise to the South East that possibly restricts
> ourselves in this region to Nodes such as BEF and FHD.

Oh yes... anything to get me (BEF) connected to someone else would be
nice. ^^  At the moment I can't see anyone directly. :/

I had some grand plan of wanting to connect to a friend who is down in
the Blackburn / Waverley / Springvale / freeway block.  There seems to
be quite a few close nodes down there.  If there was a node on the crest
of the hill on Blackburn Rd, maybe that could see node BFF.

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack
  // clm at csse.monash.edu.au