[MLB-WIRELESS] Balloon AP

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 2 14:23:08 EST 2003

Does anyone know where I could purchase a helium balloon that would be
capable of holding and AP, Antenna and some cat5 ??  Thinking I might need
to have a few tethers as well so I would say a balloon capable of 5kg,
although I could be wrong.  I was thinking of a weather balloon as that
could probably take a bit of a buffeting, although it would have to be
repainted in airforce aircraft camo as I dont think my neighbors will be to
happy to see it floating high above my house :-)

Also a rough cost would be good.

Matt..