[MLB-WIRELESS] Needed: Quantum Fireball 5.1Gb IDE HDD

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 1 23:37:40 EST 2003

from what I understand, I can use any sized IDE HDD (within reason) as long as it's the same size or larger than the other disk in the array...

The rest of the space on the disk would just remain unused...

The only HDD's I have is a 3.2, a 4.1 and a 60Gb drive... none of which are suitable for the task at hand....

Chances are, even a 6.4Gb HDD would do the job....

or, if someone can get a Seagate Barracuda IV 2.5" ATA100 60Gb 7200rpm drive, then I'll put in my 60Gb drive, and the donated one and move everything to one single ATA100 7200rpm array... The model I have is a ST360021A drive...

Signed,
Steven Haigh
http://wireless.org.au
(Visit https://wireless.org.au to install our Root Certificate.)