[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 28/02/2003

Jason Tedesco jtedesco at request.com.au
Fri Feb 28 17:13:01 EST 2003

I know this is a pretty broad question and there are a lot of factors that can contribute to the answer...

I am interested in setting up a point-to-point link and just wondering what kind of distance I would get using two of these antennas.  You may assume there is good line of sight and little interference.  I just won't to get like a minimum and maximum idea.

Thanks,
...Jason