[MLB-WIRELESS] [Fwd: Wireless access points]

Peter Long peterlong at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 25 13:59:17 EST 2003

The only way I know of turning a Wireless card into an
AP is a registry hack of windows.  I have only tried
this with Orinocco cards but search the registry for a
key called APmode.  This should be 1 to place the card
into AP Mode. Otherwise I haven't seen any software to
do this.

Peter Long

http://taxes.yahoo.com/