[MLB-WIRELESS] Mounting Mast

bchild at wireless.org.au bchild at wireless.org.au
Tue Feb 25 14:03:57 EST 2003

As I've done before on a few installations, I generally take the tile out,
drill into it, mark the hole on the beam and then drill the hole in the
beam, use a hook-eye bolt and u should be set, screw & forget if you like.

Note always drill the hole a the tile to size for the bolt or a tad
bigger, and the hole in the beam a little smaller so the bolt has
something to bite to.

It's generally better if you can place them evenly apart and have it so
they are on the more solid beams or roof joists.