[MLB-WIRELESS] Looking 4 help

Jonathan LOURIE jonathan at lourie.org
Fri Feb 21 10:37:24 EST 2003

Hi all,

I am looking for someone to help me put together a wireless link between two buildings on Balaclava Rd Nth Caulfield. The buildings are approx 120meters apart and have perfect line of site. I require someone to help me anytime during the day, after hours or weekends. It is an ASAP job and I will pay for the work hours, the building/purchasing of the equipment. We can use home made cantennas, or anything recommended.

At present, on one side of the link, we have a NT server with a linux box (Dcserver) doing the domain stuff, ADSL, and 7 computers with a DWL-900AP+ supporting a few laptops. On the other side we have 3 computers linked with no wireless option in place. So the game is open to suggestion and it will be fun!!. Any age can assist with the job.

So give me a call, and lets do it.

Have a great day
Jonathan Lourie
Mobile: 0402-935-788