[MLB-WIRELESS] Bluetoothing motorcycle helmets

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Feb 20 15:23:00 EST 2003

Michael, I used to own the top of the line Autocom system available here
http://www.autocom.co.uk/ (complete with audio cut out from music supply (in
this case CD) when my mobile phone rang). They are regarded as the best in
the industry.

A lot of the technology is based around active noise reduction not the
connecting of the various inputs. Having a wired system was not really that
big of a deal and both rider and pillion had their own jacks so no real
issue between connecting both people together. Having said that.....I always
worried that the cable auto disconnects where going to work if I came off
BUT being on a zzr-1100 I figure if I was coming off that would be the least
of my worries.

Cheers,

Dean