[MLB-WIRELESS] Introduction Letter

wireless at shippen.net wireless at shippen.net
Wed Feb 19 10:49:37 EST 2003

A letter like this distributed amongst the community could create more trouble
than its worth. Before long you will have action groups against the AP's and
parabolic antenna's that suddenly appear on peoples skylines. Your nieghbours
will start complaining that thier kids are in danger of radiation etc...

What is the purpose of the letter? Membership drive?

I think a letter is a good idea, BUT, it would be better to target similar
user groups, i.e LUV, MelbPC, underwater basketweavers (maybe not), etc,
rather than Joe down the street who had no idea how to log into Windows, let
alone setup a wireless link.