[MLB-WIRELESS] Colorbond/roof insulation interference.

Grant McHerron grant at taoceti.com.au
Tue Feb 18 17:22:26 EST 2003

At 06:38 PM 18/02/03, you wrote:
 >>Anyone know if you can take the attenuation of the colorbond into account in
 >>EIRP calculations?
 >
 >depends on the colour...

You know, I have been biting my teeth all this time since the first posting
about colorbond - restraint - holding back - not letting my instinctive
reaction to raise the color issue get through to the keyboard....

No doubt many others were doing the same...

Finally, someone crumbles, collapses onto the keyboard and releases the
comment to the world...

Resistance truely is futile, no?

:)

Cheers,

Grant

PS      Thanks Michael - someone had to say it :)

Grant McHerron
Tao Ceti Pty Ltd

Level 1, 530 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Ph: +61 3 9909 7067             Fax: +61 3 9228 3257
http://www.taoceti.com.au       grant at taoceti.com.au