[MLB-WIRELESS] Enlarge your penis size naturally

Grant McHerron grant at taoceti.com.au
Sun Feb 16 20:57:22 EST 2003

 >And the people who read through other peoples mail and think
 >that we're discussing ways of enlarging our penises. ;)

But, it's true - since reading MW, I have found that the size has generally
increased ("hey baby, I'm wireless!") - especially now that I've found yet
another use for those cantennas between war drives - no more socks down the
front for me, no way, I'm 100% techie and proud of it! .......

<ahem>

:)

Cheers,

Grant

Grant McHerron
Tao Ceti Pty Ltd

Level 1, 530 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Ph: +61 3 9909 7067             Fax: +61 3 9228 3257
http://www.taoceti.com.au       grant at taoceti.com.au