[MLB-WIRELESS] WinXP Enterasys prob

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at igreen.net
Thu Feb 13 21:18:05 EST 2003

*me looks at Fenn*

:-p

----- Original Message -----
From: Lincoln Smith
To: MelbWireless
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 8:27 PM
Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] WinXP Enterasys prob

Hi all

I seem to be having a problem with my brank new (Thanks Vak >:D) Enterasys
card.  XP detected the Ricoh cradle, the power LED is lit on the card but
nothing is happening.  XP just doesn't seem to want to detect the card.
Can't remeber whether something of this nature has been mentioned in the
list before.  I'm pretty sure i have all the right services etc. running.
As an aside do we have searchable mail archives?  Couldn't seem to find a
link on the website.

Cheers
Lincoln Smith
dagdamor at optushome.com.au