[MLB-WIRELESS] Added old stuff for sale to wiki.

Donovan Baarda abo at minkirri.apana.org.au
Thu Feb 13 01:51:44 EST 2003

G'day,

Just added a page of my stuff for sale/free to the Melbwireless trades
wiki page. It includes high end 486 systems (PCI, 16M+ RAM), a 686
system, and heaps of esoteric hardware (inc VR helmet). Bits-n-pieces
that could be useful to make routers or whatever.

The prices more reflect my degree of attachment to the items than any
firm grip on reality. Feel free to bring me down to earth and suggest
what you think is reasonable.

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?DonovanBaardaTrade

I'm in Brunswick East if that makes any difference to potential buyers.

ABO: finger abo at minkirri.apana.org.au for more info, including pgp key