[MLB-WIRELESS] Directional antenna's - non LOS.

Lucas Chan lucas at sitepoint.com.au
Wed Feb 12 12:03:22 EST 2003

> It might also give some bored people something to do on weekends..
> we could get a official MW van with a siren and lights and everything. ;)

Hahaha.  Ghostbusters style.  Nice one.  =)

It would be ace if someone had some spare time to pay us a visit.  I can
bribe ppl with beers or something if needs be.  =)

On another note, I take it that with using a directional antenna, my ability
to be a node for other people in Richmond to connect to would be serverely
limited?

Is that bad karma?

Regards,

[ lucas ]