[MLB-WIRELESS] DLink release DWL-900AP+ firmware v 2.52

Steven O'Connor steven at suse.com.au
Wed Feb 12 09:36:01 EST 2003

I just loaded 2.52 and the performance took a serious hit. What was a
steady signal quality of 20 became an erratic 5-20 signal.

Also, there is a new setting "4X mode".  If I enable "4X mode" the RTS
threshold is not accepted.

I found that 2.5 firmware gave a big boost in performance but the 2.52
firmware was a big disappointment.

PS: Flashing from 2.52 back to 2.5 did not lose the settings.