[MLB-WIRELESS] Directional antenna's - non LOS.

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Tue Feb 11 17:53:58 EST 2003

At 03:00 PM 11/02/2003 +1100, Lucas Chan wrote:

>I was thinking about attempting setting up a wireless connection with a
>colleague of mine.  However, there's a tall block of flats in between us.

<snip>

Under your conditions, it'd probably be a case of suck it and see.  The
distance is fairly short, so you may be able to get somewhere with some
high gain antennas.  You may also be able to find a suitable reflector
nearby to bounce your signals around the flats. :)

Definitely worth borrowing some gear and having a shot. :)

Strategy #2:  If all else fails, get friendly with someone living in the
flats ;)

73 de Tony, VK3JED
http://vkradio.com