[MLB-WIRELESS] <FOR SALE> Ye olde ISA Wavelens

Jason Hecker jhecker at www.wireless.org.au
Tue Feb 11 11:58:46 EST 2003

I did have a pair of these and they were bought in bulk for $150 each in
2000 from an Adelaide vendor who was getting rid of them to make way for
802.11 stuff.

The batch we got had a fixed frequency and I don't think they had the
screaming range (see the Samba Wireless mailing list from 2000/2001 for
specs) you seem to have, and they worked at but one frequency, 2.425GHz.

You could change the IRQ and IO port but that's it.

As for BSD, I am sure they have some alpha drivers now.