[MLB-WIRELESS] answer from committee?

Donovan Baarda abo at minkirri.apana.org.au
Mon Feb 10 23:14:01 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 18:40, Tyson Clugg wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> On behalf of the committee, I'd like to apologise for the lack of
> information that has been forthcoming regarding the timing of this
> month's meeting.  You should have now received notification of the meeting.
>
> If you feel that you could assist us in organising meetings, then please
> join the meetings working group.  Details on how to join and current
> activities can be found at the following web page:
> http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?WGMeetings

Should be the motto of any volunteer group; "If at any stage you feel we
are not doing a good enough job, please put your hand up and volunteer
to do a better one."

APANA Melbourne has another related motto; "He who does the job gets to
decide how it's done".

ABO: finger abo at minkirri.apana.org.au for more info, including pgp key