[MLB-WIRELESS] Valentines day meeting & Committee

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Mon Feb 10 20:07:38 EST 2003

Hey All,

The committe has already identified that it needs to communicate with the group
more than it does now.

In the last 4 weeks, we have been fairly busy preparing, organising or dealing
with:

1) Big Day in
2) An interview with Channel 9s Mz Megabyte
3) Melbourne PC users group presentation
4) Server issues
5) Bulk purchases
6) External sponsorship
etc

These things can't simply be slapped together and require many phone calls &
meetings behind the scenes.

At the moment, many of the committee members are spending several hours a day
working on MW things.

Also in relation to the Valentines day meeting move, it had to be done as a large
percentage of the group do have partners and will most likely get into trouble for
being out with the blokes the one night they should be with their loved ones :)

We are working on some big things at the moment. These will be discussed at more
details at the next meeting.

Cheers,

Vaskos
(MW Secretary)