[MLB-WIRELESS] answer from committee?

Tyson Clugg tyson at wireless.org.au
Mon Feb 10 18:40:14 EST 2003

Dear all,

On behalf of the committee, I'd like to apologise for the lack of
information that has been forthcoming regarding the timing of this
month's meeting.  You should have now received notification of the meeting.

If you feel that you could assist us in organising meetings, then please
join the meetings working group.  Details on how to join and current
activities can be found at the following web page:
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?WGMeetings

Thanks for your patience,
Tyson Clugg.
President, Melbourne Wireless Inc.